saleenssc1989

Established Member
42041c.jpg

FOR SALE:

1989 Saleen SSC #95

Miles: 39,000

Asking: $ 16,500 obo.

Email: [email protected]

This car is in no means Excellent condition, however it was well maintained by myself along with the previous owners. I have done a carfax on this car and it is Clean. I can provide the VIN# for SERIOUS inquires only.

This car is located in Columbia City, Indiana. I have owned this car for over 6 years. I bought this car with 34,000 miles on it. I did not modify this car for the first 4 years of ownership, however once i got the bug to go a bit faster stock was no more. I did small modifications to the engine and fuel system that car easily be returned back to stock. I did no modifications to the stock block, heads or intake. This is the modifications that have been made:

Paxton Novi 1000 w/ 8psi pulley
Cowl gauge concept gauge pod
Auto Meter Fuel pressure and boost gauges
FRPP 42 lb. injectors
C&L mas air meter
Kirban fuel pressure regulator
255 Walbro fuel pump
MSD 6al Ignition box
UPR Billet relocation battery box
UPR smoked headlights
UPR shifter
UPR clutch quadrant
Spec stage 2 clutch
QA1 rear 12 way adjustable coilovers
Mac 3 1/2 Stainless catback.

42081.jpg

backseatinterior1.jpg

badge21.jpg

interior31.jpg

saleenssc3208engine1.jpg

serializationbadge1.jpg

trunk1p.jpg

This car was professionally tuned by Brenspeed located in NorthWebster, Indiana. visit Brenspeed dot com for more information.

ldf1dcac3b9ae2ce9c88178.jpg

17X9 BLK w/ machined lip replica SC wheels
FRONT: Nitto nt 555 255/40/r17
REAR: Nitto Drags 275/40/r17

I also have alot of the stock parts including the stock rear shocks, springs, wheels, rear tailpipes w/tips, stock headlights, air intake, etc. I have a box full of stuff that will go along with the car.
I have a full roll of the pinstriping that is along the bottom of the ground effects. (This is a rare piece) I was going to use this one day after i had the ground effects all re-done and painted. There is wear along the ground effects but nothing major wrong.
There are a few magazines that i have collected over time of the SSC when it was first introduced in 1989.

This Saleen is registered, i have an official letter of registry sent by Team Saleen.

Like i said before, this car is in no way Perfect, the clutch quad. still needs dialed in a little better, im in the process of fixing a squeaky smog pump by eliminating it. The A/C needs recharged, the front oil drain plug needs a new gasket, the rear bumper shows some fading being 20 years old. The engine compartment was hand brushed with a flat white paint, i painted the engine fan blk (was a browish color before).

If you have any questions about this car please email me at [email protected] I will negoitate any reasonable offers.

71920082010023620am.jpg

Last edited:

saleenssc1989

Established Member
The asking price is not set in stone, i am willing to negoitate a little. I am probably going to put this car up on Ebay if no one on this site is interested. Wanted to see a true mustang enthusiast purchase this car before anyone else.
I have more pictures, or can take more of any kind.

fiveohpoepoe

Established Member
The car speaks for itself.I cant understand why you would sell such a wicked car,but then again,I dont own it.Id love to have this one in my garage.

gl

saleenssc1989

Established Member
The car speaks for itself.I cant understand why you would sell such a wicked car,but then again,I dont own it.Id love to have this one in my garage.

gl

I def. would love to keep this in my garage, but school bills are calling me lol. Thanks for the compliment man.

saleenssc1989

Established Member
I have placed a classified ad in the Auto and RV for Indiana. $15,600 OBO. I am willing to negotiate, must sell this car.

Users who are viewing this thread