1989 Saleen SSC #95 (FOR SALE)

saleenssc1989

Established Member
I am selling my 1989 Saleen SSC # 95. I live in Columbia City, Indiana.

A little history on the car;
I originally purchased this car from a guy in Ft. Wayne, IN almost 7 yrs. ago. When i purchased this car it was completely stock with 34,000 original miles on it. The only alters i performed on the car was to completely clean the engine, undercarrige, and replaced the exhaust system. I did not modify the car one bit until about 2 years ago. Here are some of the modifications that i have done since then.

The SSC has just under 39,000 original miles on it, have only put bout 5,000 miles on it in 7 years. I DO HAVE title in hand for quick trasnaction. I would prefer using paypall for the transaction if at all possible.

I will consider trailering the car a short distance if have a local buyer.

Asking price without SC blk wheels and Nittos : $ 16,500 obo.
Asking price WITH SC blk wheels and Nittos : $ 17,500 obo.

-Paxton Novi 1000 w/ 8psi pulley, after market blow off valve from superchargers online
-Race parts solutions hose connectors w/ t band clamps
-FRPP 42 lb. injectors
-C&L mass air meter
-Walbro 255 fuel pump
-FMS plug wires
-NGK plugs (are not installed but have)
-MSD 6AL ignition box
-UPR billet Alum. Battery relocation box
-Off road H-Pipe
-Mac cat back with 3" SS tips
-UPR Short throw shifter
-UPR smoke headlights
-UPR clutch quadrant
-Spec stage 2 clutch
-Cowl Gauge Concept external gauge pod
-Autometer Boost and Fuel Pressure gauges
-QA 1 adjustable rear coilovers
-Window tint

I still have almost all original parts such as original air box, mass air meter, injectors, rear springs and rear shocks, strut tower brace, crank pulley, exhaust tips, and headlights.
The adjustable suspension did work awsome before i replaced rear shocks with QA 1 coilovers. Im sure they will work again if every placed back in stock position.
I placed these coilovers on the car due to a new wheel tire combination. In some of the pictures you will see the wheel tire combo. I will offer a price with these wheels and a price without wheels. These wheels are in great shape and no more than 3 months old, only 300 miles on tires.
17x9 BLK SC wheels
front: 255/40/17 Nitto NT555 rear: 275/40/17 Nitto Drag radials.

The car will also come with a BRAND NEW roll of pin striping for the lower ground effects. I was waiting for right time to replace all ground effect kit and freshly paint, apply the new (original pin striping) and be done. However, i did not get to it.

The driver side seat, nearest to the driver door shows some wear from getting in and out of car. I never got around to refreshing the leather there.

This car was tuned in 2008 mid summer at Brenspeed in Piercton, IN. The RWHP was 323 RWTQ was 340.

This car is in good shape, it is not in perfect condition. When car is at idel, the stock smog pump squeals a little. The oil drain plugs need replaced due to old gasket around plug, very slow drip. The UPR clutch quadrant needs to be dialed in a little better than it is, but doesnt hinder normal driving.

This car is a head turner and is a rare car as most mustang owners/enthusiasts know. I enjoyed owning this car and would love to keep it however, i am still in school and would like to have less money to pay back on loans.

sscsim3.png

This is a picture of my SSC a few years back, in stock form.
l2adec8a4928ec7434eea7etr1.jpg

actual20milage1ns9.jpg

back20seat20interior1bg5.jpg

badge2021nq1.jpg

interior2031wd6.jpg

saleen20ssc20320820engitz9.jpg

serialization20badge1sj1.jpg

trunk1md0.jpg

4202061of6.jpg

4201nb0.jpg

05160814001it3.jpg

Feel free to ask any questions or PM me for more information.

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Damn man this thing is sexyyyyyy wanna trade for a 03cobra lol if i had the money i would buy it right now....

saleenssc1989

Established Member
if i didnt already have a cobra, i might actualy think about that man. LOL thanks for the compliment though ! Have a good one

saleenssc1989

Established Member
Clean Car Fax, Was originally from McCarville Ford in Centereach, NY. The car went to Florida where it spent a majority of its life. Was moved to WI for a short time before being sold to a gentleman in Ft. Wayne, IN. Then i purchased this from him.

dwilsonjr74

Established Member
I have the same magnaflow and have nothing but good things to say, my brother got his from ebay but I wanted a valid warranty(I have had problems with ebay sellers before) so I got it here. magnaflow 16500, or you can try one of the vendors here on the forum selling magnaflow, they are allways having sales/specials on the forums. It is nicely built and sounds great I think.

Users who are viewing this thread