1989 Mustang GT 5.0 For Sale

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
I have finally decided to part with my first car.

1989 Mustang GT 5.0
5 spd.

Exterior: Black with Blue/purple/sunset pearl (painted June 2003), "Daytona" hood, cobra front bumper, 17" chrome cobra R's w/ no curb rashes, tires probably at 4-5/32, clear headlights & corner markers.

Interior: Grey Cloth in good condition

Mods: 306 w/ p&p E7 heads, Trick flow street heat upper & lower intake, B303 cam, 65mm TB, 73mm MAF, 24lb injectors, BBK long tubes w/ off road h-pipe w/ flows, and cold air kit.

The rebuilt motor has about 8,ooo miles on it, when we redid the motor, also did a new clutch. Car is PA inspected until 8/06. It was only driven one day this year and that was to get it inspected.There is one spot of rust back by the hatch.

I am asking $5,000 but negotiable. I really need a truck to pull my horse trailer so would consider trading my car & some $$ for a decent Ford or Dodge 3/4 or 1 ton diesel pickup. Email me at [email protected] or my phone number is (717) 443-6918, located in Carlisle, PA. Make me an offer!

Since picture below - car has gotten a cobra front bumper.

Last edited:

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
tinastang.jpg
tinastang.jpg

tinastang2.jpg

Last edited:

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Do you still have the stock hood? Receipts from the rebuild with list of parts used? How many miles total on the car? Pictures of rust, engine bay and interior?

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
I believe I still have the stock hood.. i will have to double check. It is not painted to match, it is the original black paint.

I got some pictures of the interior over the weekend, I will get them posted tomorrow. I can try and get more updated/better pictures of the car up asap.

Total miles on the car. Odometer reads 99,203. When I bought the car it had 79k on it, and I was told that it had 79k on it, but the girl that bought it wanted some sort of tax break and listed the title mileage as exempt. So if it is 99k or 199k... I don't know for sure. Regardless, the rebuilt motor has about 8k on it.

I do have dyno papers on it.

Users who are viewing this thread