1989 Ford Mustang GT Supercharged 306+ lots mroe For Sale

FastBlackSS

Established Member
For sale is my 1989 Ford Mustang GT. This car is an original 5.0L stick shift car. Car has a clear title that is in my hand. The car now has a built 306 Supercharged motor and has a lot of work done to it. All work performed on this car was done professionally by a local performance shop, specs are below. The body of the car has 88,000 miles on it and the motor and all the other work 9300 miles. No part of this car was overlooked! Over $50K in reciepts! Pics and videos at the bottom.

Motor:

Stock block, 306 cubic inches
Stock Crank
Eagle H Beam Rods
Wiseco Forged Pistons
Melling High Volume Oil Pump
Canton Oil Pan
Holley Systemax Kit, Including Aluminum cylinder heads, Hyd Roller Camshaft, and Aluminum Intake.
Stainless Valves
Crane Gold Rocker Arms
Ford Racing Valve Covers
42lb Injectors
255lph in tank fuel pump
Jacobs Ignition
MSD Coil
MSD Distributor cap
Jacobs Plug Wires
New Starter (A few months ago)
Powerdyne Oil Fed Supercharger, makes 9psi of boost.
Anderson Power Pipe
BE Cool Aluminum Radiator
BBK Shortie Headers, Ceramic Coated
Mac Offroad pipe with Pro Chamber
Mac Catback
Custom Tuned with SCT, 400rwhp

Transmission:

Tremec 3550 Trans
King Cobra Clutch
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
BBK Firewall Adjuster
BBK Clutch Quadrant

Rear End

Ford Racing Aluminum Driveshaft
3.55 Ford Racing Gear
Eaton Posi
Dutchmen 28 Spline C Clip Axles
TA Girdle Differential Cover

Front Suspension:

Steeda Lowering Springs
Tokico Shocks
Strut Tower Brace
K-Member Brace
Sub Frame Connectors
Caster/Camber Plates
Bumpsteer Kit
(Car had an alignment after all front/rear suspension work was performed)

Rear Suspension:

Southside Machine Upper and Lower Control Arms
Steeda Lowering Springs
Tokico Shocks

Brakes:

Baer Complete Brake System:
Front Rotors, calipers, and pads
Rear Disk Brake conversion
Adjustable Proportioning valve
Baer Master Cylinder

Exterior:

Newer Paint (Painted in 07) Car looks very nice and def. looks better then stock! Car was maroon stock and was repainted the stock color.
93 Cobra Taillights
93 Cobra Grille Insert
Polished 2003 Mustang Cobra Wheels with Stainless McGard Lugnuts
Goodyear Eagle F1 Tires with less than 1,000 miles on them.

Interior:

Custom Leather Seats, Front and Rear
Custom Leather covered Door panels
Suede Headliner
New Carpet
Full Autometer gauges, including, 2 Channel Intake Air Temperature, Boost, Fuel Pressure, Oil Pressure, and Water Temperature

Picture gallery of the car:

89 Mustang GT pictures by FastBlackSS - Photobucket

Videos of the car running:

[ame=http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii160/FastBlackSS/?action=view&current=Picture035.flv]Picture035.flv video by FastBlackSS - Photobucket[/ame]

[ame=http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii160/FastBlackSS/?action=view&current=Picture036.flv]Picture036.flv video by FastBlackSS - Photobucket[/ame]

Obviously nothing on this car was overlooked. See the picture of all the reciepts? All the work done to this car has been professionally installed and I have receipts for EVERYTHING and can include them with the sale of the car. I added up all the reciepts shown and got a number of over $50k! This car is VERY nice and a definite head turner. The car was dyno’d and tuned by Alternative Auto Performance out of Michigan (Alternative Auto Performance - Mustang and Ford Performance Experts) and made 400 horsepower at the tires. There is a copy of the dyno sheet in the pictures. The car runs very strong and sounds great! The car runs great and gets 18-20mpg on the highway. This car was adult owned and driven and not abused. It has 9300 miles on all the work above, most miles were highway driven. This car was not driven in the winter time either. Since all the work was performed I have had no problems with the car, just performed regular maintenance. I am only selling the car because I have another and do not drive this one enough.

Car is located in Orland Park, IL. Asking $10,000.

If you have any questions or need more info about the car, don't hesitate to PM me, email me @ [email protected] or call me at 708-921-3919, Dave

Last edited:

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
50k in receipts? did you pay someone to do all your work or something? Just asking and not disrespecting. Your car is priced just right but im curious what you spent 50k on. Im a former built fox owner

FastBlackSS

Established Member
50k in receipts? did you pay someone to do all your work or something? Just asking and not disrespecting. Your car is priced just right but im curious what you spent 50k on. Im a former built fox owner

Yes all the work was done professionally. Most of the receipts are for parts though, the parts add up!! Look at the list of everything on the car, there is a lot there! I understand that you meant no disrepect, thanks for the question!

FastBlackSS

Established Member
Car is still available, car was sold on ebay and high bidder was relying on a tax return to pay for the car and something came up. I will relist in a few days but to the top, dont hesistate to ask a question if you have one, thanks, Dave

Users who are viewing this thread