1988 Mustang LX 8 second car- only 39k miles

GregS LX

Established Member
I have owned the car for close to 20 years. Tons of money in the car- I will give you the highlights.
363 R bock- Oliver rods-custom cam- custom Pistons built by Fox lake (motor freshened with no run time/racing)
Stage 4 TFS HIGH PORTS by Fox Lake- T&D shaft mount rockers
Port matched lower intake
New 225 lb precision fuel injectors
FAST XFI/Fast-PSC dash
7531 MSD
FREDDY BROWN POWERGLIDE STAGE 4 with VSC
Custom CONVERTER BY FB
Custom drive shaft
Strange axles/spool/3.55 gear
(2) brand new 16 volt batteries
16 volt alternator
Procharger F2 with (2) blow off valves
GZ vacuume pump
(2) brand new fuel pumps- run 1 on the street and the second one when racing
New larger fuel lines to and from tank.
Bogart wheels
MT 275 drag radials
Brand new front tires
Chromoly cage by AutoFab Race cars Baltimore MD- cage certified to 8.50
Custom bulk head for fuel system by Rhodes Race Cars
Original paint- except hood which is an aftermarket hood 4"cowl (I have the original hood and a 5.5" cowl as well)
Simpson chute
Wolfe race cars parachute mount
Car runs on E85-
Last ran an 8.77 in the quarter (old fuel system and smaller injectors) car will run in the 7's if you add an inter cooler
HAVE RECEIPTS/book-file for all.

Make me a reasonable offer- NEW PRICE AS OF 7-26-17 $40,000 and you can have all of the original take-off parts......(2) Addison all hoods- 5.5" Cowl and the original- both in boxes and in great condition.

You will not find a cleaner car. Garaged kept. I am the second owner of the car. I can send photos and video of the car running.

Last edited:

GregS LX

Established Member
Colin- I take it to the local cars and coffee. Runs on E85- but it does consume some fuel. What year is your car and what mods have you done? Mileage? Condition-

GregS LX

Established Member
Update- car is getting water to air intercooler now and will be tuned on DYNO by well known tuner. Price to be slightly adjusted once work is complete.

GregS LX

Established Member
*****NEW PRICE******Dropped from 48 to 40k. I couldn't update the title-still waiting on intercooler-custom stuff is slow and painful. Intercooler and parts additional. Lots and lots of additional parts!!! Cleaning house. Call me for details.

Part the car out and make some money.

Users who are viewing this thread