1988 Mustang GT...

Raven519

Established Member
Black with Grey Interior...

183k miles on the clock. 25k miles on new motor, 35k miles on transmission, 4k miles on IRS rear.

Motor - 331 CHP rotating assembly, Fully forged. Stock block with DSS Main Support Girdle. GT40 Cast Iron Heads, bronze valve guides, 3 way valve job, 1.94 intake 1.55 exhaust valves, ported. Crane Cam - .549 intake .559 exhaust 220/226 duration. Trickflow Track Heat Intake, 65mm TB with 70mm BBK EGR spacer, 30# Injectors with 70mm Ford MAF. Fluidyne radiator with Black Magic 3300 CFM electric fan

Transmission - AOD with wide ratio gear set, heavy duty interals, 3k stall convertor, Lentech Valve body with electronic overdrive, trans cooler

Rear - 03 Cobra IRS setup with stock 3.55 gears

Brakes - upgraded too 03 Cobra specs.

Interior - new black carpeting in the hatch, triple gauge cage in the center Vent with Water Temp, Trans Temp *not hooked up*, Oil Pressure. 5'' monster tach, brushed aluninum face around stock gauges, billet PW & PL buttons and switch covers, Grant Signature Series steering wheel.

Suspension/Chassis - Kenny Brown subframes, Strut Tower Brace, Caster/camber plates, Koni shocks all around, stock 03 cobra springs in the rear, FMS Sport SPrings in the front, replaced the front control arms 2 years ago...

Exhaust - Mac equal length shorty headers, Bassani catted X-pipe, Magnaflow Cat-back with 3'' tips

Exterior - Cobra R hood, Cobra Rear bumper cover *needs to be painted*

Misc. - front nose needs to be repainted cause of chipping and some peeling, hood has a couple chips on it nothing major, drivers side door has some rust just below the molding, Have a new molding for passenger side, Transmission has a small leak never has been low on fluid, on hot humid days car runs around 200-210 on the highway nothing bad but figured i;d tell ya so its not a surprise, driveshaft has slight vibration but its a simple fix i just havne't been able to get it to the shop. Also needs to be retuned...

Looking to get $6,500 OBO any reasonable offer will be considered...PM me with any questions, etc.

mustang025.gif

mustang017.gif

irsfox4rq.gif

Last edited:

Raven519

Established Member
before it was tuned the first time it made 289rwhp/346tq...after the tune there was a noticable increase...but not to get hopes up i;d say 300ish hp and 350ish torque...

Last edited:

Raven519

Established Member
lone sailor said:
How far, if any, would you consider traveling to meet for a transaction?

sorry but i;m trying to sell it preferably around the tri-state area, NY, NJ, PA...

Users who are viewing this thread