1988 mustang gt shell- fully gutted

88gt302

Established Member
1988 mustang gt hatch, white with silver two tone. no motor, no trans. car is completely gutted(no interior at all, sound deadening removed, no door panels, no headliner, no dash, crash bumpers removed, etc etc) only pedals, steering column, main body wiring(brake lights, head lights, turnsignals work, all mass air and engine wiring removed, car was carburated) manual windows as well. car was a project i had for a while, but had to set aside because college was taking up too much of my time and now i need the space more than anything. front control arms have been welded and boxed, have new ball joints and prothane bushings, car is all 5 lug with sn95 spindles, 5 lug drum rear end 3.55 strong posi with 3" moroso wheel studs. threw on stock rear control arms and the car is sitting on spare springs and wheels just so it can roll. this is a true ground up racecar project, and would need a FULL donor car to make what most people call a street car. body is in amazing shape, white paint looks awesome(repainted a few years before i bought it, stilll in amazing shape), body is super straight with the exception of some slight front bumper tearing, but barely noticible unless pointed out. has subframe connectors already welded in. this is a great canidate for a full on drag car, or open track car. looking for $1100obo located in san jose, ca
096.jpg

098.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread