1988 mustang GT 5sp convertible

utmustang88

Established Member
I have her up in craigslist in Medina Akron OH. I recently bought a new toy and looking to sell this one. I only have a 2 car garage, winter is coming, and the wife wants the other spot.

Link to craigslist **1988 Mustang GT Convert 5sp, owned 14 years**

-1988 Ford Mustang GT convertible, V-8, 5.0 HO, minor bolt ons, I purchased in 1998
-91k Miles and above average shape (far far from show quality with dings, bumps, and paint chips, but it still looks good with glossy paint)
-3rd owner with records available back from 1988 and all Ohio e-check papers are on hand
-General maintenance: New brakes, rotors, brake fluid flushed, new tires, new top, new tokico blue shocks-struts-quad shocks,
-Modifications: bbk shorties, high quality Bassani x-pipe and Borla SS cat back, Real Cobra upper and lower intake, Real Ford chrome ponies, and Steeda LCA and a 3.73 (just installed)

-Original parts are on hand
-1 fender bender on passenger side in 1999, still has original fender and VIN sticker.

$6300

-I read the FAQs about posting pictures and looked for the 'Pictures & Albums' link, and then clicking on 'Add Album'... can't find it on the user CP.

Users who are viewing this thread