1987 Buick GN in NJ 56,612 original miles

greg86

Established Member
have been having alot of interest all night and verbal offers for the car but until there is a deposit down the car is still for sale. will update everyone tomorrow. going to sleep now since I've been up for the last 40 hrs so if anyone calls just leave a message and I'll get back to you in the am.

Greg

JasonSnake

Established Member
I know how that is! Supposedly I have someone from Jacksonville interested in my car and he's going to make the trip here this weekend to "look" at my car. Hopefully he will buy it on the spot

greg86

Established Member
thanks all, have a guy coming today with cash supposedly so well see and another tomorrow same story. Wouldn't be doing this if I didn't already have $ down on something else. will keep everyone updated tonight when I get home.

Greg

Rookie Venom

Established Member
keep me posted.
bank has already cleared the check. I will most likely have a cashiers check from the bank.
I just need to see the vehicle to make sure the frame is straight (lot of rattle with the t-tops usually), etc etc.

I have your digits though. I will give you a ring as soon as i can. Last weeks of the semester and work is pretty hectic.

greg86

Established Member
sounds good man. some guys at my house now with my pops looking at the car so might be sold today. if the 3 people by tomorrow fall threw then I'll let you know.

Greg

greg86

Established Member
rookie sent you a pm. I'm pretty much done with my finals so I'll be around finally.

Greg

Dan SS2471

Established Member
Nice car and great deal. Saw it on autotrader the other day and was lurking and saw it. Have you made any passes with it or do you have any idea what kind of times it would run in it's current setup?

Thanks..

greg86

Established Member
never ran the car at the track before. honestly, I have no idea what the thing would run right now:shrug: it's on stock boost, street tires, and pump gas so nothing earth shattering at all. The trans in the car can handle power well into the 10s tho.

Greg

Dan SS2471

Established Member
never ran the car at the track before. honestly, I have no idea what the thing would run right now:shrug: it's on stock boost, street tires, and pump gas so nothing earth shattering at all. The trans in the car can handle power well into the 10s tho.

Greg

Thanks for the reply and good luck with the sale. I know how frustrating it can be selling vehicles like this. It's definitely a niche market.

Dan

greg86

Established Member
have a cash offer on the car. if someone can bring me $9,000 by monday morning the car is theirs. if not the car will be going to another buyer.

Greg

greg86

Established Member
$8500 cash not a penny less. not negotiable. no trades. car is more than a steal at that price.

Greg

greg86

Established Member
for everyone that contacted me about coming to see the car today i will only be around til 1pm. please leave your name when you leave a message, have a lot of messages and can't return them if I don't have your name and number.

Greg

Users who are viewing this thread