1986 Mustang SVO (rare) Kansas

JedWele

aka "boostfiend"
Established Member
Well decided to put my Silver 86 SVO for sale. Its in really good shape considering its almost 22 years old, has about 115k miles on it. Runs great, just went thru and put new battery, MSD wires and coil, new dist cap rotor, Denso iridium plugs. And some new sensors like the EGR and IAC. Transmission shifts great, has short throw shifter.
These cars are very rare ,and this is the most desirable year (except even more rare 85.5)
The car is mainly stock , except for a cold air intake and adjustable wastegate controller for the turbo.
The exhaust is pretty old and needs to replaced just has some small rattles and small leak by the mufflers, I just ordered a Stinger-performance mandrel bent exhaust with 3 inch down pipe to replace it as well as the mufflers.
I checked Nada value
"Low Retail Average Retail Value High Retail
$4,600 $7,250 $9,950"

This car actually keeps going up in value, I am looking to get $5900 I think that is a fair price and pretty firm on that. I have some pics I can email or if someone wants to post for me let me know
thanks

JedWele

aka "boostfiend"
Established Member
Pics sent to both, if one of you can post it in the thread for me , that would be great.
Also the exhaust has been replaced, new 3 inch exhaust splits into 2 1/2 duels and has new flowmaster mufflers.

Users who are viewing this thread