1986 Ford Mustang SVO For Sale Or Trade

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
1986 Ford Mustang SVO.
Many modifications, runs and drives awesome, take it anywhere.
Asking $7500. Would consider trades for any hot rod's or anything of intrest that includes cash my way. Would really like to trade for another foxbody + cash.

I've had the car for a little over a year and have spent alot of money on it in that time. I've got reciepts for close to five thousand dollars I've put into the car in 2015 getting it ready for Mustang Week.

First off, here is a list of the modifications that I got with the car that were done by the previous owner.

Engine was rebuilt about 8,000 miles ago
Head was ported with a three angle valve job, 1035 felpro gasket, ported upper intake, ported and knife edged lower intake
Adjustable fuel regulator
adjustable cam gear
Spec stage 2 clutch kit
8.8 rear with 3.73 gears
Aftermarket control arms in the back
Holly 255 pump
Stainless steel headed with 3" down pipe
2.5 flowmaster cat back
Powermaster one wire alternator
Aluminum radiator
Manual boost controller

Since I got the car, I put new carpet in it, redyed many of the interior panels. Replaced the seats with Corbeau GTSII seats, had the rear seats covered to match. Put a new headliner in it. Added the factory Saleen wheels with pracitcally new tires. New dash cover. New door weatherstripping. And more.

The car runs and drives awesome, pulls very strong. The previous owner told me it ran a 12.3 but I havent taken it to the track. It has a nitrous system hooked up but I've never sprayed it. I had the ac going this summer but it has since leaked back down.

I drove the car 12 hours round trip to Mustang Week & back, 8 hours round trip to Foxtoberfest, as well as countless 1 hour round trips to work and back. I wouldn't be afraid to drive this one anywhere.

I'm sure there is much more I am forgetting.

Best way to get ahold of me is either text message 828-371-1921 or email [email protected]

Will add photos in the am.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Sorry for the delay on photos, been busy, closing one business, opening another. Anyway here are a few pics.

RpPSkjIZdK2IFgtJdvqTcZ-gBGc85bgG1sf3ALDPri8=w800-h532-no

FPrIWij3wmHe7DCXwo8QzVrjtrWSHUfQcAvw3IlhZZA=w800-h532-no

CAMhAJ3s37ZplrM8KDaxyDqz1wWV361wwNYvVjGdbkU=w800-h532-no

dsc_00481.jpg

MiamiWhiteSVT-L

Established Member
It's a beautiful car...wish I was closer (I'm in Central FL)...I have a friend in Chattanooga which is about 2.5 hrs away...would have to try and figure that out...

With regards to the AC, seeing as how it would be a necessity here with our 110-degree heat index, have u had a chance to chase down the leak? Was it ever converted to R-134?

Users who are viewing this thread