1985 lx coupe! project/DD

foureyed

Fordreamer!
Established Member
1985 ford mustang coupe very clean body for the year. Never been wrecked just has your typical bent lower radiator support (Not to bad). Its an Original 4cyl. car with a single barrel carb on top. The Engine got a fresh rebuild on it. When i got the car it was smoking so i tore it apart and just bought a complete gasket set and rings and rod bearings. The cyl. walls were not damaged so i gave it a light hone polished up the pistons and put her back together! The head also got done by gilpins machine shop. Also got a new timming belt and tensioner. Has bout an hour of run time. While the engine was out i took everything out of the engine bay and scuffed it down nicely. I had my buddy Shoot it with a nice coat of glossy black! Motor also got a paint job the complete longblock is the new ford grey topped off with a new for blue valve cover. I had my buddy powder coat all the pulleys black to contrast the engine bay. Behind the motor is an automatic not sure what its called? I just put a new filter and fluid in it. I bought a longtube header from a guy out in S.A, I put it on and tied in to the stock exhaust. The front brakes are upgraded to those off of a 1985 GT with SS brake lines. The original front bumper was a little rough so i put a clean Gt front clip on it that i had in storage. All the interrior is there and in pretty good shape except for the carpet (7 out of 10) The car has a new battery with warranty from O'reilly's. It sits on a set of pony's that i actually had for sale seperate but went ahead and threw them on. All the outside trimming is there. The car will be an awesome DD or a good doner for a V8 since its got a really nice engine bay! I also put a brand new heater core and evaporator core,I have the a/c pump not sure if it works though! Im asking $1650 obo will get pics asap or call or text to come check it out 361 389 2021 Car is located in Gregory, Tx.

1321451480.jpg

1321451482.jpg

1321451484.jpg

1321451487.jpg

1321451489.jpg

1321451492.jpg

1321451494.jpg

momscam431.jpg

1321451500.jpg

1321451501.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread