1982 Mustang G.T 5.0 5spd

DOWN2EARTH411

Established Member
I'm selling my 1982 mustang G.T 5.0 5spd!!!! Nice car and so hard to find in this cond 8,000 invested in this car already..way too much list pm ..me

FIRST 6,800 TAKES IT AND I AM GOOD FRIENDS WITH A TRANSPORT COMPANY OWNER I CAN GET IT SHIPPED TO YOU CHEAP

Mytoys031.jpg

Last edited:

DOWN2EARTH411

Established Member
Ok It has a rebuilt strong 302..with a 4barrel swap, performer intake, factory 5.0 headers, accel wires, trple core griffin radiator, engine brace, willwood superlight disc brakes , of course 5 lug conversion, kyb shocks, kyb struts,kyb coyel overs,kyb lowering kit 1.5inch...It has the 5spd swap, aliumin drive shaft, caster camber plates, bassina X pipe into turbo mufflers weld racing drag lights..with brand new tires front and Bf goowrench G force on back..saleen wing, saleen side skirts, hurst shifter..ect... oh yea..the motor does have fordge internals there ya go..and this car runs and drives perfect!!!! It does need the interior finshed..needs head liner put in..(i have it) needs door panels replaced..ect..sont have time to mess it...I love my 2004 KB cobra more.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread