1982 Capri RS

OneHotLX

Established Member
Looking for $600 OBO or willing to entertain trades for parts. The car was originally silver w/blue interior 5.0 4 spd RS (1 of ~8,800). Currently has a later model roller 302 with a 4bbl on it. Other than that it's basically stock with the 4 spd, 14" wheels and Kamei or Xenon ground effects. Also includes a 2 1/4" H-pipe with hi-flo cats, brand new flow-tubes and mufflers. Pony wheels in pics are not included in price. The car runs and drives but it's not something you're going to just jump into and drive on a daily basis. It has been sitting for at least 4 years that I know of. The interior was switched to gray (including Recaro style seats w/red piping) from the original blue but the carpet and seats aren't assembled in the car. A previous owner cut some rust spots out but never finished fixing them. There are rust issues but IMO this car can be put back on the road. I am selling because we just had a baby and I'm out of room and time. I would like to sell the car complete. I don't really want to part the car out at this time but I may be forced too if I can't sell the car soon. Post/PM here for any additional questions. The car is located 10 minutes outside of Madison, WI.

100_1011.JPG

100_1012.JPG

100_1014.JPG

100_0862.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread