1979 Mustang Carmel Door Panels

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Just took these off my car, well actually one is still on it. Pretty nice door panels, they really need repainted to be super nice but they are presentable. Won best 79-86 at Mustang Week in 2010 and a top 75 in 2011 so they clean up pretty good. The carpet is kinda stiff on the bottom, I dyed it black it was originally tan. Didn't do that great of a job as you can see but it looks fine on the car. The "Ghia" lettering is faded off the other door panel emblem. Other than that it is exactly like this one.

I'd like to get 75 bucks plus whatever the actual shipping is. So you pay me 75 dollars via paypal, then I carry them to the UPS store have them box them up and get them ready to ship, and you send me whatever that actual total is. I'm guessing AT LEAST 50 dollars, probably more like 75, whatever it is, you pay it.

I'm offering them on here and a couple of other forums first. I'd like to see someone I know get them, if they don't sell my next Monday. I'll put them on Ebay but they won't be 75 dollars.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Users who are viewing this thread