1973 Mach 1 FS

ekimv

Established Member
For sale, 1973 Mach 1 Mustang. 100%original in every way with 58,000 turns on it. I bought as the 3rd owner from a seller in Searcy, AR 9 years ago; I have restored it to 95%. I tore the engine down to the crank to make sure all lobes and everything was factory. I did replace the cam as one lobe was off by .002 , I have not modded anything, it even has the original tires on it just as it came off the showroom floor.
SPECs
73 Mach 1 every option, power windows, AC (still cool, but not cold), rear defroster, chrome package (although I did not put all the original chrome back on) I still have it all.
The original air filter cover indicates it is a 351 2v motor, but there is a 4 barrel carb on it. I don’t know if this was done at the original dealer or if the first owner changed it after original purchase. The second owner stated he owned the car for 15 years and did not change it. Many of these cars that had the 2 barrel were changed at the dealers for more power (midst of the oil embargo) as most came with the 2 BRL.
It is 95%. The chrome on the original wheels needs to be redone, the black and chrome rear honeycomb needs to redone, the door closer on the driver’s side needs to be repaired as it is cracked horizontally along its original connection point. The steering wheel rubber strip is lose and needs to be reattached. Other than that, she is clean, right now it’s a #2 car, with about 50 hours, and she will be a number 1!
PM me if interested.
THX Mike

I have three other Mustangs, this one get driven less than 2 or 3 times per year, I would rather see it go to a good home!:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread