1971 El Camino SS clone for sale

ForcFed93

Established Member
I have a 1971 El Camino SS for sale. I am listing this for my father. The car has 115,889 miles on it currently, however the engine,transmission, and rear end were replaced at 110,072. The entire driveline has 5,817 miles on it. The car does have a salvage title, however you would not be able to tell.

Exterior: The car is not perfect, however it is in good condition. It is white with black racing stripes. The vinyl top was replaced very recently and is in perfect condition. The wheels are Cragar S/S wheels with decent tires all around. A pair of 28x9x15 slicks on new rally wheels will be included in the sale. The underside has been undercoated, and all the suspension pieces have been painted. Has brand new grill (not pictured).

Interior: The interior is sub-par with the rest of the vehicle, however it is not in bad shape. The seat could be replaced, and with that done, the interior would be in good shape. Also, the car does have a cracked windshield, however it does not impair view.

Suspension: The car has Jegster tubular lower control arms, and adjustable uppers, along with lakewood traction bars.

Engine: The engine is a 360ci SBC with a polished stock crank, 'pink' rods, and Hypereutectic pistons with approx. 10.0:1 CR. 1.94 x 1.5 heads ported and polished. .480/.480 cam with 1.6 ratio roller tip rocker arms. Dual plane edelbrock intake with 650cfm Demon carb. Full MSD ignition with pro billit distributor, 6AL box with 6400rpm pill, and blaster 2 coil. Holley high flow fuel pump with regulator. Electric fan.

Exhaust: Headers with 3" dual pipes with H-pipe. Exhaust dumps in front of rear axle. Must hear to appreciate, sounds very intimidating.

Transmission: Custom built 700-R4 built to handle 600hp. Dual external coolers. B&M Megashifter.

Rear End: Stock 8.2" housing with an Eaton posi unit and 4.10 richmond gears. In overdrive, the car cruises at 70mph at 2400rpm.

The car is located in Eudora, KS.

Asking price is $7,500.00 or best offer.

On to the pictures:

el1oz5.jpg

el2hp1.jpg

el3co1.jpg

el4qc9.jpg

el5zd5.jpg

Edited to add video:
View My Video
Sorry for the bad quality, make sure volume is up to hear the sound.
Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread