1970 Torino Cobra 429 Cobra Jet

HemiBoss

Established Member
Up for sale is a 1970 Ford Torino Cobra. This is an original Black on Black J-code car meaning it came equipped from the factory with the 429 Cobra Jet and Ram Air Shaker hood. This car still retains its original sheetmetal and matching numbers engine. This Cobra has had one repaint in it’s life but there are no signs of any metal replacement, it also retains original paint and primer on the extremely clean undercarriage. Car left the factory with bucket seats, console, ribbon tach, Air Conditioning (not currently equipped), and floor shift automatic transmission, etc. Came with 15 options from the factory. I found a partial build sheet behind the rear seat and also have a Marti report to confirm the car and options. Pictures do not do this car justice. Asking $28,500.00 or BEST OFFER, feel free to give me a call at 317-696-5156.
Thanks,
Jeremy

Torinopassenger.jpg

DSC05708.jpg

P1010093.jpg

BossTorinoadjusted.jpg

Last edited:

HemiBoss

Established Member
I thought I had this car sold, but things fell through. Also, I found out that I am the third owner of this car and it has 23,000 original miles. Through a weird sequence of events I ended up speaking with the original owner's son who gave me all of the information on the car...pretty cool story actually. Anyway, thought I would bump it back to the top here. Average NADA price is $36,500 on a Cobra equipped like this car, if you have good credit, Hagerty Financing would finance this car, that's who I have it insured though. Anyway, if anyone has any questions, please let me know.
Thanks for looking,
Jeremy

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
I just did a stereo (custom auto sound) in one of these with the Shaker hood. Yellow with black bench seat. Hood had the flat black out on it. Car was super nice and the owner told me that it was a Super Cobra Jet 429. Drive train was all original and the car had 1 repaint on it as well. Sweet car as is yours!

Users who are viewing this thread