1970 mach 1 winner

Mach one

Established Member
i was out in my 1970 mach 1 just going down the street i stop at a stop light and next to me pulls up this prelude with all the usual crap on it a big wing body kit and of course the coffe can muffler. so i don't pay any attention to him til he revs up his engine. so then i rev my 351C slightly better then stock motor and he still insists on revving that annoying motor of his. so when the light turns green i step on it and and at about 60 i shut down and waited to see where he was. well we both pull up at the next stop light and i am just laughing my ass off at him. and he knew he got his ass kicked cuz he pulled away real slow. i don't know why these guys think that just because they add useless crap to there cars it makes them fast. I think they think they are fast n furious when in reality they are slow and delirious. well thats just one more for me.

03CobraBro

Established Member
Good kill, teachin them ricers what for.

I absolutely love the 1970 Mach1's by the way :D, those are one of my favorite classic mustangs, hell stangs in general. :thumbsup: :beer:

WhiteDevil

Pushrod Power
Established Member
Sweet car, whats the mods?

My dad has a 1971 Mach 1 goes mid 12s at 110mph. 351C's can really get up and go.

Mach one

Established Member
for mods i have an aluminum intake and a cam that is about the same as one that is in a boss 351. i know its close cuz my dad has one. my car has never been dynoed or raced down 1/4 mile but i am asuming i have between 385-400 hp.

Users who are viewing this thread