1970 Cuda with 81 miles

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
that is a sin to let a beauty like that not stretch its legs on the open road!

No kidding.

To go through all those hands and not get any miles is amazing, if I bought it I would drive it every weekend.

04forcefed

1 of 281
Established Member
That is a gorgeous car I'm going to be looking forward to the auction to see what she pulls. As for her sitting shame on the owners but hey atleast they have a piece of history.

gabe1530

Banned
if that one is confirmed to be the lowest mileage in existence, then i think it should stay in a museum. but otherwise, i would just want to drive it.

99BlownVert

Established Member
I don't understand why people complain that these low mile original examples are "never driven" and a "waste." In my opinion, is it not cool to see original cars the way they were new? If everyone drove them, there would not be any cool examples and stories like this for us to read about and discuss. I think its awesome that this car has such low mileage and a great story. I am sure it will bring big bucks.

GT915

Established Member
If had bought this car back in 1970, this story would never have been written. I'd have driven it for years, it would have accumulated miles as well as the normal wear and tear. Then I'd have sold it and it would've probably eventually went to the junk yard just like the majority of others have. I'm glad this one was preserved. It is a piece of history and likely wont ever accumulate many more miles than it already has.

Laffs

Drop-da-top
Established Member
Did anyone read the story? The thing was a Drag car that was hopped up off the showroom floor until the owner passed. So that low mile cream puff saw its first 40miles a 1/4 at a time by the sounds of it. Pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread