1970 AMC Rebel

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
I have always wanted one of these...1970 Rebel Machine in the R/W/B paint scheme...they made a bunch of other solid colors that were available, and Ive seen brown, green, and red...very rare since they only made around 1900 of them total...strong running cars for the day, mid 13's and they weighed a TON. All of them came with a 335hp 390 engine, and you could get a 4-speed or auto with a bunch of rear gear options...

Not real big on the lowered stance and all, but a sick car no doubt...thanks for the pix

Last edited:

WVUAnt

Lets Go!!.....
Established Member
lowered stance and wheels have killed a rare muscle car.

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
that car is sex, but as mentioned, those wheels need to go!

LaserRed94

Established Member
I have always wanted one of these...1970 Rebel Machine in the R/W/B paint scheme...they made a bunch of other solid colors that were available, and Ive seen brown, green, and red...very rare since they only made around 1900 of them total...strong running cars for the day, mid 13's and they weighed a TON. All of them came with a 335hp 390 engine, and you could get a 4-speed or auto with a bunch of rear gear options...

Not real big on the lowered stance and all, but a sick car no doubt...thanks for the pix

He has a green one that hasn't been restored.

Not to nit pick, but they were rated at 340hp.

If I recall correctly his ran 13.70s @ 101. That was about 10yrs ago.

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
Thanks for the correction...I knew they were right around 340 horse or so...my old man's buddy bought one brand new in 1970 and they ran it @ the old US 30 Dragway in York, PA with just headers and slicks.....13.1's @ 104

Users who are viewing this thread