1968 GT 500 convertible

SL 1993 R

Established Member
1968 Shelby GT 500 convertible. #2507. The car is in the SAAC registry and still sports its originaly black and yellow California plates. I do have some registration cards from the 70's with the blk/yel plate number, so it is a real black plate car. The car is an original candy apple red with black top and interior. The car features A/C, P/S and a C6 automatic transmission. The car sits on Branda reproduction 10 spokes, as do most of the 68's. The engine has less 1000 miles on a detail, which included putting all the correct date coded wires, clamps and hoses on the engine. In the engine compartment, you will find the original Ford buck tag with Shelby option, and all the other options on the car. I have 2 build sheets for the car also to support its authenticity. The engine still has the smog pump and tubes hooked up and the smog system has been restored. The car never made it back for the Marchal foglight recall, so it still has Marchal's. I have the deluxe Marti report to go with car, showing it was 1 of 5 built in that combination. The car was repainted candy apple red 7-8 years ago with a base coat clear coat.

Price $130,000 obo
Steve
Auberry California
[email protected]

http://www.themustangranch.com/index.php?pg=10&ad=85

Last edited:

dtd01svt

Established Member
Bump for the greatest Shelby ever made! We have 3 of them in our family. Good luck with the sale.

HONDASALESMAN

Established Member
not that i can afford it, but im sure the people who can would appreciate some pictures...by the way, good luck with the sale of a true LEGEND!!!

Users who are viewing this thread