1968 Fairlane Pictures Finally!!!

Stroked03Cobra

SVT Crazy!
Established Member
Hey guys, I finally pulled the Fairlane out of the garage today to give her a wash. This was my first car and have owned it about 7 years now. It hasnt been on the road since 2006 but has been started regularly. It was originally a California car. She has a mild built 302 with the 4 speed in it with 80k original miles on the body. It will need the bumpers re chromed along with getting the 69 Cobra grille painted and installed that is in the trunk. I am in hope to get her to some shows this summer since the Cobra is in the shop for its modifications! The first couple pictures the drivers quarter looks like a different shade of color but is only due to the light and camera. Everything is all the same color. Thanks everyone!

FairlaneandBday013.jpg

FairlaneandBday012.jpg

FairlaneandBday028.jpg

FairlaneandBday019.jpg

FairlaneandBday009.jpg

FairlaneandBday010.jpg

FairlaneandBday027.jpg

FairlaneandBday015.jpg

FairlaneandBday017.jpg

FairlaneandBday020.jpg

FairlaneandBday023.jpg

crazycarlo

Established Member
my cousin is going to pick up a nice condition 66 this friday from NC. It has a 302 in it i told him id help him with all the performance stuff in it lol. Who knows before ya know it it will prob have a 331 in it :) Nice car man looks great.

Stroked03Cobra

SVT Crazy!
Established Member
my cousin is going to pick up a nice condition 66 this friday from NC. It has a 302 in it i told him id help him with all the performance stuff in it lol. Who knows before ya know it it will prob have a 331 in it :) Nice car man looks great.

The 66 and 67 are sweet. They are also a lot easier to find parts for!

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Nice car!! :beer:

I used to have a light blue '68 Torino GT (formal roof) right after I got out of high school. It was a 390 with a 4 speed. It was a very fun car!!

wjk

Established Member
I rarely see Fairlanes, much less in that generation. Looks very nice, my brother has a 69 Ranchero with the same front end. Though he has a 351 windsor. I've always liked the Fairlanes though, I'd love to pick up a 66 or 67.

Users who are viewing this thread