1968 Camaro RS/SS

Bryan99hoss

Established Member
1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS. Stock Rebuilt 350 with a 4 Barrel, Heads are older non accessory bolt heads (300 horse heads as commonly called by older people around here) TH-350 3-Speed Automatic Transmission with a shift kit. Paint is a beautiful Le Mans Blue with Black Z-28 Stripes. The Interior is a Stock Black with all the correct parts where needed. New Floor Pans, Trunk Pan, and Rear Quarters. It also has Power Steering, Power Brakes with Front Disks. Fully Restored in the Last 9 Months. 250 miles since restore, 64,000 original miles.

This Car is a real Head turner. When I get a few extra moments to get it cleaned up and "show" ready I will take some new pictures... these do the car no justice

Asking 25,000

front.jpg

Side.jpg

side2.jpg

rear.jpg

seats.jpg

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
All original, #'s matching? Not a true RS/SS though right? Wrong hood isn't it, shouldn't it have the louvers rather than the cowel?? There should be reverse lights under the bumper on RS models too I think.

Either way, its very nice and VERY tempting.

Last edited:

Bryan99hoss

Established Member
No it isnt a numbers matching, It is however period correct... being chevrolet they used the same block casting for years at a time but i am sure it is not the motor/trans from the factory.

As far as the reverse lights I do know what your saying but i am unsure

And the hood is an option, or at least thats what i was told

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
No it isnt a numbers matching, It is however period correct... being chevrolet they used the same block casting for years at a time but i am sure it is not the motor/trans from the factory.

As far as the reverse lights I do know what your saying but i am unsure

And the hood is an option, or at least thats what i was told

After I typed that I was hoping you didn't take it the wrong way. That car is flat out awesome and worth every penny your asking, I didn't mean to take away from what it is, I was just asking out of curiosity.
If I didn't have so much invested in my Cobra I'd absolutely considder selling it to buy yours. Goodluck with the sale man, if you can afford to, keep it until the economy gets a little better and you'll absolutely get your asking price. :rockon:

Bryan99hoss

Established Member
Oh its the internet, i am in no way offended

Its kinda like when someone says your asking too much for a car... you know what do you say... ok guess your not buying it

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
Wish I could see the pics. All I got is red x's due to the good ol govt computers in Iraq. First gen Camaro has always been a car I wanted. From what people are saying it sounds bad assed. Best of luck with the sale. Here is a bump for you.

Bryan99hoss

Established Member
umm remember the models that revel put out that most every kid ended up putting together? looks like that sorta lol.... best i could do with the "I am about to go to bed" state of mind

RedDemon91

Established Member
damn man, leave those wheels on there, they're perfect for that car! beautiful camaro tho man, wish i could buy it from you.

Users who are viewing this thread