1967 Nightmist blue gt500 (Dads first car)

flattrack53

Established Member
Hemmings Muscle Machines came out and did a photo shoot on my dads first car. The car just finished a complete rotisserie restoration about 3 weeks prior to them coming out. I recommend that everyone picks up an issue. They did a great job on the 5 page spread. This was his best $500 investment :beer:

The ancient photo of him is from the 70's and the current one is from the beginning of June. I put a little interior teaser photo. If you want to see more pictures, pick up an issue!

IMG_8563.jpg

IMG_2517.jpg

IMG_3589.jpg

IMG_4746.jpg

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Wow awesome, its cool to see how we change but the automobiles stay timeless if we take care of them. Thanks for sharing.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Wow that's quite the feat to be the original owner! Good for him.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
Gorgeous car. Perfect color combo for it IMO. If it's a 4 speed then its perfect. Jim Morrison had one VERY similar to it.

94venomV8

Established Member
And he probably bought it for less then $10,000 back then too lol. Man how times have changed, love that cars color combo!

skyhighsd

Established Member
Beautiful car, crazy to see he held on to it for so long. My uncle has a 70 Chevelle that has never left the family(his dad bought it new and he restored it and it is willed to me). I know its not in the same class but cool none the less. I will have to grab that issue.

fangstang

Established Member
That was your dads first car? DAMN! Must be nice. Looks great. anymore pics?

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
I am literally blown away. What a great looking fastback and a one of a kind story to back it up. I know that a number of us members reminisce about owning the stangs from our youth, but to see an enthusiast follow through is something else!!

Users who are viewing this thread