1967 Mustang Signed By Carrol Shelby

slow02GT

what the hell thats a friggin steal I would buy it right now if I could :( but like you said pre-approved buyer BS

slow02GT

That has got to be a typo by whoever is selling that car....now that I really get a good look at it no one can be that stupid to sell that car for that cheap when it has all those goodies

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
there has to be something we are missing. no way he would make a typo twice. I did notice that he has blocks behind the rear tires... :shrug: there has got to be something!

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
Most of the scam clues are there:

1. Very nice car
  2. No reserve
  3. Buy-it-Now price is a fraction of what the car is worth
  4. Seller has no feedback and/or is not a registered user
  5. Bidders need to contact seller for some reason before bidding
  6. If seller does have good feedback, they say their email is broken and you need to contact them at some other email address not associated with their ebay account. (because they've hi-jacked someone's ebay account.)

edit - You can't judge these scam ads by the pictures and descriptions. Usually both have been copied from an older auction.

Last edited:

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
I would call the scammer up and tell him that I will meet him at his house with 4000 cash! Check the car out and then slap him upside the head for trying to scam me!

TRUBLUEGT03

LANAANDNACYLUVTHE****
Established Member
Ghoust said:
I would call the scammer up and tell him that I will meet him at his house with 4000 cash! Check the car out and then slap him upside the head for trying to scam me!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
now that would be some funny sh*t right there!!
"what did the five fingers say to the scammer's head......slappppp"

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
bahaha.. look at his other items for sale. they are all bad ass cars and he wants like 3,500 for them. the guy is a clown

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
That can't be right. My old '69 had a body in need of much repair, but it still sold for more than $4000 and didn't even have a cool signature on it.

Users who are viewing this thread