1966 Mustang for sale or trade

Spencer Harris

Established Member
1966 Mustang for sale or trade...now with pictures

Hello, my name is Spencer Harris. I currently have a 66 mustang for sale or partial trade, looking at an 03 cobra. It's been in the Mustangs and Fords magazine twice, once for an engine build, and the second time for the car article. The car was completely stripped, soda blasted and built up from scratch. Every bolt and wire in the car is completely new and aftermarket.
The motor is a 418 ci 351 windsor which was dynoed at 550 hp and 540 lbs of torque. Motor built by Ford performance solutions in la. Transmission is a tremec tko, mcleod scattershield, street-twin dual disc clutch. Has alum. driveshaft with heavy duty joints, hydraulic clutch kit. Rearend pumpkin built by strange with an auburn gear pro diff and 3.89 gears. Currie 31 spline axles and huge rear drum brakes. Front brakes are ssbc 11' slotted disc w/ four piston alum. calipers. Front suspension is from mustangs plus, all new but factory style. Rear suspension is from calvert racing, caltracs bars, low profile street w/ twin mono-leaf springs. Steering handled by a total control manual rack and pinion with an ididit tilt steering column and leather wrapped lecarra steering wheel. Exhaust handled by hooker super comp ceramic coated slip-tube headers w/ inch and 5/8 primary tubes into 3 inch dumped exhaust and hooker aerochamber mufflers w/ turn-downs. Fuel handled by Barry Grant electric hot rod 250 street pump and very large fuel lines. Feed is AN-8 and return is AN-10 to a fuel safe fuel cell. Holly race cell mounted in the trunk with master disconnect switch mounted on rear valance. Emblems shaved and rear trunk gas filler accessable from inside of trunk. Rims are from Vintage Wheel works and are vintage 40s 16x8 with fat dunlop rubber. 26 inch wide alum griffin radiator(17 inches wide is stock), Bias bar dual resevoir master cylinder. JME enterprises billet alum guage pod with phantom guages from autometer. Shifter is pro-50 tower with hurst stick and t-handle. Interior done by stitchcraft interiors from la. German suede carpet and scat procar front seats recovered with light grey leather with rear seats rewired and refoamed and recovered to exactly match the two front seats pleats and all. Mini center console to cover the ron francis wireworks custom wiring harness and box. Custom dash covered in like leather and headliner and rear deck and door panels all match the color, it's very clean. Even seat belts all match. LImo tint rear window and quarter windows with light tint on side and vent windows. bullit side mirrors. Motor has late-model lightning hydraulic roller block with scat crank eagle rods and probe pistons with comp cams camshaft and edelbrock victor jr heads stage 3 port, super victor intake portmatched with demon 750 carb topping it all, everything fron windage tray to stud girtle and canton 7 quart oilpan to march pulleys and k&n filter. MSD7al box and billit distributor and coil. Very clean no wiring visible in the engine compartment. All wiring handled on the inside of the dash on the firewall. Here are a couple of pictures of the car, if there is anybody who wants more info or pictures you can e-mail me at [email protected] or can call me at either 661-587-1248 or 661-300-1270. I am located in Bakersfield, ca which is central southern cali. Thanks for everything!!!

Last edited:

rocknrod

Car Builder
Established Member
a. The pics no longer are there.
b. When a early Mustang is for sale the words Coupe or fastback are usually added for consideration.

03 DSG Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
This car looks great and is very tastefully done. I hope this thread is not overlooked because someone could end up with a really nice car. Got the pics by e-mail quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread