1966 Antique Cadillac ForSale…!!

PA SNAKE

Established Member
1966 Antique Cadillac ForSale…!!

Hey MACA guys… I was wondering if someone can help me out or maybe direct me to someone that might be interested in purchasing an Antique 1966 Cadillac.

Here’s the situation… as some of you may know, my Mother passed away last year of colon cancer. I’ve been spending the last year getting all of the finances organized, past bills paid, etc.. In addition, I’ve also had to relocate my Dad into an assisted living facility. Needless to say the finances for that are $4,500 a month and something that I was not prepared for.

Anyway, I’m in the process of cleaning out my Mom & Dad’s house getting it ready to put on the Market. My Dad who is an avid car love as I am has a 1966 Cadillac Coupe DeVille that was in MINT condition. This car was a show car at one point… however, just like the old Barn Yard story of finding a Shelby or rare Camaro RS/SS with 10 miles on it, covered up in dust in mint condition.. this is the same situation… its dusty, the tires are flat, the battery is disconnect, etc…

Here is what I know about the car and I will provide pictures in the near future:
- It’s a 1966 Cadillac Coupe Deville
- Body Color is Bright Red
- Black vinyl top
- I think 32k original miles on it
- Garage kept
- Power everything
- Interior is in mint condition
- It was a Show Car at one time… with a little love it can be back in the shows again…

I have to be honest, this is hard for me… my dad purchased this car a year before I was born. The car has been in our family for as long as I’ve be alive. This car has taken me to my Baptism, Prom, Graduation, my Sisters Wedding, and has been in numerous parades for the city. I wish I had the money and the garage to keep it in, but I’m sorry to say that I don’t. My number one object is to make sure that my dad has a roof over his head and the care that he needs to enjoy his day’s.

If anyone know’s of someone that might be interested, please have them get in contact with me. The car is located in Northeast Philadelphia. In addition, please feel free to pass this along to other sites as well

You can email me at [email protected]

Thank you,

Rick

PA SNAKE

Established Member
I have no idea even what its worth... I'm at the begining stages of getting the pictures or it, the specs, etc... If he's interested in finding out more, or maybe he can guide me in the right direction, that would be great... feel free to give him my email address..

Thanks, Rick

Users who are viewing this thread