BeattySTi

Import Traitor
Established Member
ksjdhf134.jpg

ksjdhf132.jpg

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
i honestly think 03/04 cobras look terrible with 17s and somewhat ok with 18's. The Wheels are wayyyyy to small for the body they look messed up. However 19's are the way to go because they look perfect and match the body.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
MattP 343 said:
Did you guys notice much of a difference in acceleration when switching from 17s to the 19s/20s?

My18/19 Combo is lighter than my stock 17's. My 19x10 rear rim is under 19lbs. (Stock 10th anni. wheels weight around 24lbs, chrome stock ones are over 27lbs) Thats what's sweet about switching to forged Rims. I know were you can get some sweet 19 or 20 I-forged rims at close to halve of retail. I'm about to buy my second set!

Last edited:

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
I think 19 inch rims don't look good on mustangs, they are too high. Mustangs come out of the factory generally way too high and all need to be lowered quite a bit, 19 inch rims eliminates this optionality. I don't care how nice the rims are, the car is not low enough to the ground.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
mine is being lowered in two weeks. It definatly needs it one you put on bigger rims. Why do 19's eliminate you from lowering it a little?

Last edited:

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
dtheo said:
I think 19 inch rims don't look good on mustangs, they are too high. Mustangs come out of the factory generally way too high and all need to be lowered quite a bit, 19 inch rims eliminates this optionality. I don't care how nice the rims are, the car is not low enough to the ground.

take a look at a stock 03/04 from a side shot......come back here and tell me that the wheels look wayyyyy to small for the car. K Thankx

Users who are viewing this thread