19 Inch Premium Wheels/tires

11_Ingot5.0

Established Member
Hey everyone,

I finally found a set of rims for the car I like and now its time to sell my 19 inch premium wheels/tires.

These are the 19inch premium rims that I plastic dipped black one rim has maybe 1-2inch spot of rash that I sanded down and plastic dipped over you cnt see it unless you are looking for it. Other then that one rim they are all perfect. They come with the stock all season Pirelli tires 245's. 3 tires have around 12k miles on them and one has 2000-3000 miles on it. The tires I would say have around 60% maybe more tread left they were never raced or any burnouts. I would like to get $600 for the set or obo

Also have the stock 18 inch rims little rash on 1 or 2 of them just the rims im selling $100

Like to do local but will ship but buyer pays shipping costs. If anyone is interested let me know Ill send over some pics

11_Ingot5.0

Established Member
I cnt pm u bc u don't have enough posts yet. But I will check into shipping prices

11_Ingot5.0

Established Member
Dark Horse I have to get you pricing on the 18 inch rims on Monday. UPS doesn't have Saturday pick-ups so they don't have pricing for regular ground.

Users who are viewing this thread