19" Forged Wheels and Tires

executiV

Established Member
Selling the wheels from my 2013 GT since I traded it in.

I ordered these wheels custom sized from Red G Wheels, sizes 19x8.5 +30 and 19X9.5 +35. They are forged, 2 piece wheels still in great condition. No bends at all just minor scratches from tire installation. I can supply more pictures as needed. The tires are Michelin PS2s, 255/40 and 285/35. 8/32nds in front and 4/32nds remaining on the rears.

IMAG0001.gif

IMAG0003.gif

IMAG0004.gif

IMAG0007.gif

000_0482.jpg

000_0473.jpg

Price: SOLD
Not really interested in many trades but I can use a pair of 295/35 20 Michelin Pilots for my other car.

Fitment: Fit my 2013 GT w/o Brembo Package, not sure if they will clear Brembo's but willing to meet local to check

Local Long Island sale is preferred but shipping is possible if buyer will pay. I have to learn how to set the correct date on the camera but the pics off the car were taken yesterday 9/12/13

Last edited:

executiV

Established Member
Nice out today so I took more pics:

000_0514.gif

This is the wheel with the tire installation scratch:

000_0515.gif

000_0516.gif

000_0517.gif

Pic of back of wheel, real 2 piece:

000_0519.gif

executiV

Established Member
Ahhh so my price was too high, lol

I have no clue what they weigh, but if you guys give me a few days I'll scale them for you. I do not have the TPMS installed in these as I traded the car in with them. Unfortunately I can't take more pics for that same reason. If I still had the car I wouldn't be selling these, that's for sure

Willing to ship them, but at the price they are at I'm not going to cover the cost.

Had this in my phone from the day I traded it:

photo2.jpg

Last edited:

executiV

Established Member
^^Shipping to Michigan would come out to approximately 300 if it's a residence according to the online freight calculator I used. I'd prefer to forward the receipt to the buyer so you will have the actual amount of what the shipping charge comes out to be

According to the shipping weight from when these were sent to me each wheel weighs 32 lbs without the tire, I'm still working on getting actual weights for those who asked.

TermiFan

She likes it sideways
Established Member
^^Shipping to Michigan would come out to approximately 300 if it's a residence according to the online freight calculator I used. I'd prefer to forward the receipt to the buyer so you will have the actual amount of what the shipping charge comes out to be

According to the shipping weight from when these were sent to me each wheel weighs 32 lbs without the tire, I'm still working on getting actual weights for those who asked.

LOL do NOT ship freight. I used to work at FedEx. You can FedEx ground wheels for about $120. Maybe more, maybe less.

executiV

Established Member
^^OK, I have no problem letting the buyer choose the shipping method, as long as these aren't damaged/lost during shipping I'm flexible with that.

Someone is supposed to be looking at them this weekend, I'll update the thread if any changes occur in ownership.

I'm still working on getting these weighed, keep forgetting to pick up a scale but I'll get one tonight on my way to work

Users who are viewing this thread