19" CCW 505A's With Michelin PS2 Tires

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
For Sale - Excellent condition CCW 505A's mirror finish wheels with Michelin Pilot Sports 2 tires, this set will fit all 2005-2009 S-197 Mustangs including the GT500 (not 100% sure if they'll fit 2010-'11, but I believe that they will). TPMS sensors are installed and they are cut for Ford center caps and will come with a set of GT500/SVT center caps and a full set of CCW lug nuts. Tire tread is excellent with less then 3000 miles, these tires were never tracked, if you don't like to roast them too much they should go another 15-20,000 miles.

This wheel/tire combination did not set-off any faults on my '07 GT500, but the TMPS sensors will need to be trained once they're installed (2007 & up), an inexpensive Ford TPMS training tool can be purchased at your Ford dealer for less then$15.00, I can give you the part number.

Wheel Info.: CCW 505A Complete Custom Wheel - Wheel Profiles
Fronts - 9.5" x 19
Rears - 11" x 19"
-

Tire Info. Michelin Pilot Sport PS2-Tire Rack
Fronts - 265/35/ZR19
Rears - 296/30/ZR19
-

$2,900.00 gets the set

Freight with insurance is included to the lower 48 States via UPS Ground; AK & HI are extra, please ask before bidding., weight for all 4 is apx. 180lbs.; I have the original packaging from CCW for them.
-
USA shipping only, but if you have a friend in the USA I'll ship everything to them for you and they can forward the wheels/tires to you.
-

Cashier's checks or USPS money orders only, I can accept PayPal but you will have to pay the 3% PayPal fee.
-

Please PM me if interested, first firm commitment to buy gets the set, PM's saying "I might be interested" will not reserve the wheels/tires.
-

Please check my feedback, other references available if desired, just PM me and I'll give your some names of people I've sold parts to in the last 12 months.
-

Thanks for looking,

Jay

dcp_2430-2.gif

dcp_2352.gif

dcp_2371.gif

dcp_2196-1.jpg

Last edited:

scmustangs

Established Member
Any pics from the rear? Would like to see if the wheels are tucked in or stick out past the quarter. Thanks.

Hec332

SBF W/Twin 76's Street Car
Established Member
If you dont mind me asking what are the offset of the rear wiheels? Are you running spacers to clear the rear 6 piston brakes?
Thanks
Hector

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
All PM's answered.

As an added incentive I'll throw in a Ford TPMS programming tool so you can program the pressure sensors yourself and not have to pay the dealer to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread