19" All satin black TF Victories with tires 4k shipped

NITMARE

Established Member
Looking to sell my True Forged Victories. All satin black with polished bolts. The fronts are 19x8's with like new Toyo Proxes T1R's measuring 245/ 35/ 19 and the rears are 19x10.5's with also like new Toyo Proxes T1R 285/ 35/ 19's. The rears have the back cut pad for a deeper dish and fender flush fitment. I LOVE these wheels and they are top notch quality I am just thinking about going with a different model for my setup as I plan to narrow my rear end. These were purchased directly off Steve at TF who put practically no miles on them and they have zero miles on them since I have had them.

I am asking $4,000 shipped anywhere in the US.

[email protected]

2lsfuol.jpg

x393wg.jpg

2ppx1t4.jpg

25sx3y9.jpg

25s4ub8.jpg

NITMARE

Established Member
Yeah man, lots in the build thread. Check it out when you get a couple hours.:beer:

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Man those would look killer on my car..

Glws man, they look perfect!

NITMARE

Established Member
Thanks guys! I definitely think they look killer. I just have something else in mind. If these don't move I will gladly keep them. TF makes a bitchin' wheel.

black 10th vert

Established Member
Those are sick looking on a black car! Is that your FFR too? What are you running for a driveline in that? I sold mine a little over a year ago to a guy in Germany.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread