18x9 Piano Black Forgestar CF5's with tires!!!

RedfireV8

Established Member
Alrighty, I'm finally putting these up for sale. I bought these from American Muscle last summer. These come with tires, Gorilla lugs and sensors. I put the Conti ExtremeContacts from the last set of rims onto these. The fronts are now HTR Z III's in 255/45, due to a sliced tire, and the rears are ExtremeContacts in 275/40. The fronts probably have less than 4k on em and the rears have about 15k on em. The rears will probably last till the end of the summer no problem. Location: Denham Springs, LA
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask!

Specs: 18x9 - 5x114.3 - 35mm - 6.4 BS - 21lbs per wheel(CONFIRMED)

As of right now, I'd really like to sell these locally. Looking for SOLD.

Last edited:

Zodiac

Established Member
Damn very nice wheels. I wish I had the money for these. GLWS, your car looks fantastic with these wheels why are you selling?

jason2004gt

Established Member
Would you be interested in a trade for a set of 18x9, 18x10 gloss black AMR wheels with Sumitomo tires, that have maybe 4000 miles on them?

RedfireV8

Established Member
Sorry for just getting to these.

Dang I wish these were 18x10 or 11. Ur not to far from me either.

If you ever change your mind let me know! :beer:

Damn very nice wheels. I wish I had the money for these. GLWS, your car looks fantastic with these wheels why are you selling?

Thanks man and I'm selling them because I traded in the car for a truck and I'm about to close on a house.

Would you be interested in a trade for a set of 18x9, 18x10 gloss black AMR wheels with Sumitomo tires, that have maybe 4000 miles on them?

Those sounds nice but no thank you on the trade. :beer:

RedfireV8

Established Member
I'm honestly not sure. I do know my buddy who mounted the 275/40's on the wheels had no issues and said I could go a little wider without much difficulty. I was just always under the assumption 275 is the widest you can "comfortably" go on a 9" rim. I can't see where it would be a problem but am not totally sure.

aquill1

Established Member
Regarding width of tire:

I have a 285/35/19 on the stock brembo wheels (9" wide) and they fit fine, but mounting is a pain in the rear for the tire shops. All they have to do, once they get the lips of the tire on the rim, is use another air source rather than the one that comes on the machine. Once the rim mounts on the bead it sounds like a gun shot, but they can be mounted.

I've run it a lot at Cresson motorsport ranch and haven't had any problems at all. They look better and protect the rims but they are a bit bulged. There is no gain in traction but the look alone had me.

Free bump OP

Users who are viewing this thread