18x9/18x10 CT-R wheels w/tires

GarageLogic

Established Member
I am putting up for sale a set of 18x9/18x10 wheels w/tires. Wheels will fit any 2005-2009 Mustang (including the massive front brakes on the GT500) with no clearance issues. I've had them on my car since March of this year and they are in flawless condition with no scratches and/or curb rash. I am including the tires that are currently mounted to the wheels, a set of Goodyear F1 Supercar tires (255/45-18f/285/40-18r). Tires have about 10K miles on them. Front tires have considerable wear on the inside portion of both tires due to an alignment issue I only recently become aware of and corrected this weekend.

CTR004.gif

CTR001.gif

CTR005.gif

CTR006.gif

CTR007.gif

CTR002.gif

CTR003.gif

Wheels/tires pictured here on the car.

Gatlin004m.jpg

Gatlin012m.jpg

Gatlin016m.jpg

$900 firm. I will not ship, pick up only. I will consider delivery within 90 miles of 37129.

Last edited:

JymBart

Established Member
$900 firm. I will not ship, pick up only. I will consider delivery within 90 miles of 37129.[/QUOTE]

Where's 37129? I'm in East, TN. 37830
JymBart

GarageLogic

Established Member
Murfreesboro, about 30 miles southeast of Nashville. I guess you are in the Oak Ridge area? I could always meet you in Crossville if you are interested.

Last edited:

1fasstfox

Established Member
brodie- would you consider an extra 100 + whatever the shipping was to ship them to me? other than being overseas at the time i am in savannah ga... 31409- never hurts to ask... steve

GarageLogic

Established Member
brodie- would you consider an extra 100 + whatever the shipping was to ship them to me? other than being overseas at the time i am in savannah ga... 31409- never hurts to ask... steve
I've shipped wheels and tires before and it's just more hassle than I am wanting to deal with just to sell them. I might consider meeting you noth of Atlanta, however, say Marietta.

Are these still for sale? I am interested
Yes, they are still for sale. Unless I post otherwise in this thread.

JymBart

Established Member
Murfreesboro, about 30 miles southeast of Nashville. I guess you are in the Oak Ridge area? I could always meet you in Crossville if you are interested.

Yes it's Oak Ridge. I'll let you know if I want them, . have a few irons in the fire at this time. Good looking wheels, . nice looking car.

JymBart

MikeW

Established Member
Yes it's Oak Ridge. I'll let you know if I want them, . have a few irons in the fire at this time. Good looking wheels, . nice looking car.

JymBart

Jym Brodie is a great guy and takes awesome care of his things. I will vouch for you both :beer:

Mike
(svtoa Nashville)

1fasstfox

Established Member
i can do marietta(and would meet there as soon as you wanted), however the military won't let me come home until feb... can we work something out? shipping was my thought, unless i buy them now and come pick them up in feb... let me know what you think.

Last edited:

GarageLogic

Established Member
Thanks for the recommendation, Mike.

Jym, if you are still interested in the wheels, let me know. I'd like to have them gone before the end of the month, if possible.

302svt

Established Member
Do you have any close up's of the wheels, also would you come down on the price because I would have to buy new front tires. Thanks

GarageLogic

Established Member
you did not respond to my email. Are you still wanting to sell?
I have not received a PM/email from you that I am aware of. Please resend.

Do you have any close up's of the wheels, also would you come down on the price because I would have to buy new front tires. Thanks
I can get some, maybe later this evening. As far as the price, I assumed the person buying the wheels would need to replace the fronts, so that's why I priced them like I did. If you bought these wheels alone retail (which you can't since the 18x10's are currently out of stock), they would cost you $225 each for the 18x9's and $265 each for the 18x10's. That's $980 in wheels alone. I'm giving you the tires. if you want just the wheels, I'll let them go for $750.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread