18x8 thoughts

randotheking

Established Member
I just picked up Mustang AMR Charcoal Wheel & Mickey Thompson Tire Kit - 18x8 for $980 brand new from an eBay seller trying to clear space (they've got staggered setups available stupid cheap as well). I've been in the market to upgrade my 17" Stock Premiums with 18x9/9.5 Charcoal AMRs for a long time now - I couldn't pass up on the savings.

I've heard good things about Mickey Thompsons so I'm happy with the tire. The size is 235/50 - I'll probably want to go wider when it comes time to replace the tires. Anyone have future width suggestions for 18x8? Also, any other thoughts and pics would be great.

AMWill

Hey Rand,

Congrats on your pickup, I'm sure the AMR's will look great and you definitely got a good deal on Ebay, I'm sure they weren't too happy letting it go that cheap :beer:.

In regards to the tire size (the Mickeys will be great by the way) I would not go larger then a 255 on an 8" wheel. If you are looking to go larger then that, you might want to consider going with a wider wheel in the rear in the future.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have any questions!

-Will

Users who are viewing this thread