18x10's in the front

downsmustang

Established Member
Does anyone run this set up? If so any pictures? Suspension problems? I'm just interested to see if anyone is pushing the envelope. I know some guys who road race bmw's that are using an 18X10 at all four corners and I wanted to see if us mustang guys could make them fit as well.

steve121

Established Member
I'm using 18X10 all around without any issues. You'll probably have to roll the fenders depending on the tire size and shape.

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

Last edited:

downsmustang

Established Member
Are they ccw's? Any clue what the offset on the wheels are? Thanks for the help. I was afraid they wouldn't clear the suspension points without rubbing. I figured if the fox buddy guys could fit 17x10" wheels up front then the sn95 bodies could fit 18x10's.

Last edited:

steve121

Established Member
They are CCW's and clear all the coilover suspension. I do have to run a 3/16 spacer to clear the front brake calipers. I believe thay have 6.5 backspacing. The guys at CCW knew exactly what I needed.

downsmustang

Established Member
Thanks for the help. I'm going to see what I can find in 18x10's for the front of my car. 6 more months or so I can have a set of ccw's made for me. Until then I'll make due.

Users who are viewing this thread