18th Birthday....

McFly

Pants!
Established Member
So yeah, i turn 18 in exactly 1 hr 48 mins. Im pretty excited. Today, however, has been one of the worst of my life, as it turns out the reason the girl who I liked has been avoiding contact for the last week because she did not know how to tell me she got back with her ex boyfriend...... It's a long story, but I was really sure she liked me... I thought she had said... but I guess he changed....... or something....
So yeah, just had to vent.........
bad day..

....but I am turning 18 soon....... so thats good...:rolleyes:

........but I'm so f*cking sad.........:(

maybe I'll feel like writing the whole story later if any of you are curious...... itsa real heartbreaker....lol.......

:(
yeah....

I dont even know what im doing anymore....

im just wasting your time....

but ill be 18 in 1 hr and....... 45 mins now....
so yeah...

Lightning Steve

Established Member
Hey Happy Birthday.
Ya the girl thing sucks, but there are lots more out there. If she would treat you like that then she isn't worth it.
Enjoy your day !!

tvguy

Two years from now, or even less you won't remember her. She WILL be an after thought believe it or not. No matter your story with her.
pacotaco

99gtstinger

Established Member
happy bday bro--forget the girl go get yourself a fake id and go pick up 20 yr olds and then show that bitch whos boss..

McFly

Pants!
Established Member
43 minutes......... playing xbox 360 with a couple people....

but im still sad....

she was the most beautiful person to me...... but it doesnt matter anymore...

crzgrksnake

Established Member
Happy birthday in 28 minutes bro.. Shit happens all the time and i doubt its the last heartbreak your going to have. I turned 18 couple of months ago and i understand the heartbroken part. Don't let it **** your night up cause sooner or later you ll find a good girl that's right for you.

McFly

Pants!
Established Member
but she was right......
i should have asked her out long ago, before she met her bf......

21 mins........

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
Cheer up you mopey bastard:beer: . Go buy a good cigar now and relax. There are lots of other girls out there. Just watch though, when her and her ex break up she will run right back to you. Thats when you tell her to fuck off.

McFly

Pants!
Established Member
18 SICKASS F*CK! I dunno what that is, im going to buy some cigs and lotto tickets now!

yeah..... brb

McFly

Pants!
Established Member
K. Went to the local quick stop with a friend and we each bought a 13 dollar cigar and i bought a lottery ticket. I didnt win anything, and I screwed up with cutting the end of the cigar, and mine didnt work well......

Earlier however, we used this cobra head shift knob that didnt fit on my shifter and made a "Cobra Pimp Cane" out of it. Used A wooden dowell, electrical tape, and epoxy, came out real nice....

dsc00584aok0.jpg

dsc00587atb8.jpg

dsc00588apy2.jpg

dsc00590avs6.jpg

Last edited:

tehnick

Inconsiderate Prick
Established Member
Happy b-day man, and don't worry about that broad. There will be PLENTY of women down the road. You are young, so don't dwell on one woman. Hell, I am 25 since May and have been enjoying myself a LOT since the divorce, LOL.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
*just waiting for lightning larry to post up the Dr. Phil link* (or is that only in smackdown?)

Happy B-day dude. Glad to see you are moving up in the world. Forget about the girl. I bet you are in your first or second year of college so there are many other fish in the sea, my friend. I'm 20 and got out of a 3 year relationship this past Christmas, and been meeting new girls left and right ever since. Stop pouting over some girl you 'thought liked you a lot' and find another hotter chick.

madmatt

Stockishly Slow
Established Member
Dont worry about her, youll come across many more. Welcome to the 18 y/o club. Nice pimp cane btw. Thats awesome.

magRT496

Established Member
Happy Birthday man!

Try not to let girls get you down, there a million of them out there and you'll find another one. one thing i have learned though, is theyll always go back to their first so watch out. why not hit up the strip club and let some of the skanks make you feel better lol.

Users who are viewing this thread