18K for a brand new Stang? WTF

musclefan21

Established Member
that is actually 19k you know...

P.S. there is a number there, why dont u call them? U think we can give you more legit answer than them?

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
From what I hear, it is true. Galpin sells the most new Fords in the world!!! They also work on my Cobra and do an excellent job!!!

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
it's because no one wants those things. they might as well sell them at wal mart

Damn, i was gonna take a shot at em, but you beat me to it.

But seriously, Galpin does ALOT of sales. And you know GAS from the show pimp my ride? Thats Galpin Auto Sports

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
Damn, i was gonna take a shot at em, but you beat me to it.

But seriously, Galpin does ALOT of sales. And you know GAS from the show pimp my ride? Thats Galpin Auto Sports

ban for even mentioning pimp my ride on svtp, just messin with ya man :beer: it's really impressive how many ford's they move and i think it's great that they are offering this kind of a deal.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
they came from a performance fleet....uhhh

anyone remember the 40 unconverted saleen GT's a few months back that sold at auction for like $17,500? ;-)

in other words, these were the saleen auction vehicles

jf4boogie

Established Member
they came from a performance fleet....uhhh

anyone remember the 40 unconverted saleen GT's a few months back that sold at auction for like $17,500? ;-)

in other words, these were the saleen auction vehicles

DING DING DING

Looks like someone read the article I linked to :read:

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Wish they had those kind of deals out here. I would pick up a new one for my wife and daughter. Around here you are lucky to touch one for less than $25,000.00. They do or did have a 2009 GT with the glass roof and all options for $34,000.00 and marked it down to $29,000.00 but I'll wait for the 2010s.

Jack32v

Slow Lane..
Established Member
If I am thinking of the right GALPIN FORD, in Long beach or around that area.... Um the only word that comes to mind is SHADY!!!! IIRC they got shut down awhile back by the Feds... I hope they have changed their ways from the past. :shrug: When I had to car shop or help my parents we would always drive by Galpin and it wasn't even a thought to go look at them...

Users who are viewing this thread