18in 03/04 Black Chrome Cobra Wheels with BFG KDW2's!

BMF42

Drive it like u STOLE IT
Established Member
Up for sale are my 03/04 Cobra Black Chrome Wheels and Tires. Best of all these come with fairly new Rubber. They are BFG KDW2’s 295/35 ZR18 in the rear and the fronts are 255/40 ZR18. The wheels themselves are 18 x 9’s up front and 18 x 10.5’s in the rear. I’ve had them for about a year and half but never really used them so they are in great condition. I’ve had my fr500’s on for the majority of the time. They maybe have 1000 to 2000 miles of use. As you can see the rubber is in excellent shape. One tire did get a screw in it, but since it doesn’t leak I'm not worried about it. It shouldn’t be that big of a fix. The rear passenger side wheel does have a scratch on it as well(you need to be pretty close to see it). I paid about $1,200 for the wheels and $900 for the tires. So I’d like to get $1400 OBO.

Lowered price - $1300

I'd prefer to deal local. I'm willing to meet you halfway if you are within reason. If you really want them I'll ship too, but I'd really like to avoid giving them to a shipping company. :beer:

I'll have picture of the front wheels in a couple of days.

Cash, or paypal is preferred.

Feel Free to make an Offer!

Please no Trades.

Drivers side rear wheel
driversiderear1.gif

Drivers side rear tire
driversiderear2.gif

Passenger side rear wheel
passangerrear2.jpg

Passenger side rear tire with screw
passengerrear.gif

Pretty Clean
passangerrear3.gif

AFS
passangerrear4.gif

Passenger side rear wheel scratch! Damn installer gat a little lazy!:bash: You need to be pretty close to see it.
IMG_3715.gif

This is how they looked on my Cobra. They’ll look even better on yours!
2009-7.jpg

2009-6.jpg

2009-4.jpg

2009-3.jpg

Last edited:

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Nice wheels i had these same ones on my redfire mine werent 10.5s though...How much without the tires??

BMF42

Drive it like u STOLE IT
Established Member
Nice wheels i had these same ones on my redfire mine werent 10.5s though...How much without the tires??

I'd really like to keep everything together for now. I really haven't thought about prices split up.

SSSLAV8

Established Member
Would also be very interested in the tires if you decide to separate

Last edited:

BMF42

Drive it like u STOLE IT
Established Member
Thanks guys. I'll check with ups on some prices on each if I seperate them.

Users who are viewing this thread