18"X10" and 18"x9" fr500 wheels

jesus_ralliart

Established Member
I see on cj's pony parts these wheels in anthracite finish with the cobra in the center cap. I'm looking to have a Christmas present for yours truly.

I really like the look of these but I want to know other ppl's experiences with the rims before I shell out the money.

These are going on my white 03 vert to replace the curbed wheels that I bought the car with.

Before I spend the cash though I want to know if anyone has these and if they are hard to clean and what they think of the actual look. I'm sure they are a well-made wheel but I want to know peoples' thoughts on these wheels.

Also, if you are in the nj area or surrounding and are selling these wheels please PM me. I will have the stock 03 wheels with tires for trade.

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
They are not FR's, but GT40's. same concept just a little different. Just to give you an idea. First few pics is mine. Last is a pic with Powershift03's old cobra. FWIW I love having anthracite GT40's, you can't find them anywhere.

image_zps8a74c282.jpg

image_zpse3727e8e.jpg

image_zps067497b8.jpg

jesus_ralliart

Established Member
Those are the other ones that I'm looking at. So, I appreciate that you posted those for a comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread