18" True Forged Chicanes!

yello3cobra

Established Member
Selling my ride to buy a house,these wheels were originally pistolwhips.Left the BFG KDW's on the front(255/40/18)and put brand new Goodyear Eagle f1 gsd3's on the rear(295/35/18) not sure the mileage on fronts but still look brand new,rears may have 2000 no burnouts great shape!wheels in great shape,one front wheel had a mark on it when i recieved it,very small.18x9 front with big brake cut,18x10 rear polished lips all around!working on pics,have not been able to post them on here for some reason,can email pics!any questions please call!Tony 205-365-4576,please leave message if no answer(working 3rd shift). PLEASE SCROLL DOWN 4 PICS!!!!!!!!! 2250.00 shipped!!!

Last edited:

Orange Peel

Established Member
Pics

Here we go :
trueforgedwheels.jpg

wheels047.jpg

wheels046.jpg

wheels045.jpg

wheels042.jpg

wheels041.jpg

wheels040.jpg

wheels038.jpg

wheels036.jpg

wheels043.jpg

Hope this helps and GLWS......

black 10th vert

Established Member
this may be a stupid question, but in the pics showing the rear of those rims, it shows a round, chrome cap (or plug of some sort). I thought that might be where the valve stem would go. Where are the valve stems mounted on these? Couldn't see them in the pics.:??:

99 GT vert

Established Member
i want these so bad but the price on a forged wheel is a little out of my range right now

bump for an amazing wheel

Orange Peel

Established Member
this may be a stupid question, but in the pics showing the rear of those rims, it shows a round, chrome cap (or plug of some sort). I thought that might be where the valve stem would go. Where are the valve stems mounted on these? Couldn't see them in the pics.:??:

Not a stupid question at all look at first wheel pic and look at the left wheel about 4-5 oclock and you will see the valve stem location.

Users who are viewing this thread