18" chrome Speed 5 3 piece

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
pics forthcoming. they were made for an 03 cobra but can easily be reassembled to fit a gt500. they have the big brake cut up front that will clear your big old gt500 brakes. you can also still choose what widths you want them to be. 10.5 or 11 in the rear.

with 10.5 rears, $3100 shipped. with 11" rears, $3200 shipped. that's $200 off the regular svtp member price and these can be ready to go within a week

Seahorse

Established Member
Can the centers still be powder-coated gloss black?

P.S. weights of the front wheels and rears in 10.5" width?

TIA

Last edited:

Pauliers

Established Member
Are these still available? Can you run a 10" wide on front and 11" wide rear? If you can email me some pictures at [email protected] and let me know on the fitment I would sure appreciate it. How soon can these be ready to ship? will the tpms bands work? Thanks for the help

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Can the centers still be powder-coated gloss black?

P.S. weights of the front wheels and rears in 10.5" width?

TIA

no. they are all chrome already. it wouldnt be worth it to have the chrome stripped off and then repowdercoated. not at this price anyways. for a few hundred more we could.

Are these still available? Can you run a 10" wide on front and 11" wide rear? If you can email me some pictures at [email protected] and let me know on the fitment I would sure appreciate it. How soon can these be ready to ship? will the tpms bands work? Thanks for the help

yes, they are still available. sorry, i still need to find the pics. im told you CAN run a 10" wide front and i know you can run an 11" rear.

these can be ready to ship out in about a week. just need to have them unbolted and remounted up with the proper sized hoops for a GT500. (they were made for an 03 cobra.) yes, the tpms bands will still work. you can find new sensors on ebay for dirt cheap :thumbsup:

ill get on finding these pics so i can post them.

Pauliers

Established Member
Yeah, if you can find a picture I would be very interested, also can you get me a price with 10" wide fronts and 11" wide rears shipped to 82901.

You can pm or you can email me directly at [email protected] also might be interested in other wheels, can you tell me what you have currently available for the gt500? I am trying to decide what style and size I want.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
IMG_0403Medium.jpg

IMG_0401Medium.jpg

here are the centers. unassembled but ready to go!

here's what they'll basically look like
Forged Mustangs Photo Gallery - Photo 14 of 76 by True Forged Wheels - MySpace Photos
Forged Mustangs Photo Gallery - Photo 16 of 76 by True Forged Wheels - MySpace Photos

i also now have a set of the exact same set in 20" that ill be listing right now

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
here's what they'll look like except they wont have these crazy 5" lips :-D
IMG_0252Medium.jpg

with the lips you'd get
fronts
DSC01385Medium.jpg

rears
DSC01383Medium.jpg

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
whoops, wrong post. these are now for an 03 cobra only. final assembly done now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread