18" Chrome CCW 505A Wheels and Vredestein Tires - $4000

Pacman

Established Member
Selling my 18" chrome CCW 505A Wheels and Tires from my 2002 Trans Am WS.6. These wheels will fit on Camaro, possibly Corvette, and many other GM cars. They have been precisely cnc machined cut to fit on a Fbody. The wheels have a 3" lip in back for a big mirror shine. The wheels were chrome plated at California Chrome with a "CAL CHROMES FOUR PLATE PROCESS" -> California Chrome Wheel - Chrome Wheels for Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mercedes, and more. The whole barrel has been chrome plated along with the front fascia. The whole package for these wheels cost me $5k. The wheels are in mint condition, no grinding of curb, tires still have spikes on them, the wheels have barely been driven on. The ccw wheels come from the http://www.ccwheel.com/files/wheelpr...ay.php?id=505a wheel company, made out of single piece forged 6061-T6 Aluminum. The tires are 315s in back and 295s in front, tires are VREDESTEIN giugiaro tires, no ware whatsoever. Contact me through craigslist email service, please don't waste my time if you don't have the money.

Craigst list - >18" Chrome CCW 505A Wheels and Vredestein Tires

Contact me through email on craigslist.

Out of Grosse Pointe Woods, MI

Pacman

Established Member
Great wheels but you will sell them quicker on LS1tech or somewhere like that...wrong bolt pattern for a mustang...

I understand that, but you never know who might be lurking on the forums. I have a 04 SVT Cobra, doesn't mean I don't have a GM car.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread