18' CCWs installed, few pics

jguerrero

Established Member
lowering complete aftter about 6-7 hours. Would have gone faster if we would have just dropped out the IRS in the first place. Well a good lesson learned. Myself and a buddy did it with a couple of jacks and a couple of rachets. Not a bad project, and learn a lot about the suspension. I can see why people are switching to a 14mm bolt instead of the 12mm. Its got a lot of play in there.

The car looks and feels a hundred times better with the H&R's, Ill post some new pics tommorow after I go get it aligned and cleaned up!

jguerrero

Established Member
Originally posted by 1 bad bullitt
Badaarse rims but you crazy for leaving that thing out in the open at night!

Hell no I dont leave it outside! thats not my parking spot, I just parked there to take some quick pics. I lock her up in the garage. Protects for thiefs and bad parkers :mj:

jasil

Established Member
Awesome choice..I would have not bought chrome though. Yes, I am in the minority I know.

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
Originally posted by jguerrero
lowering complete aftter about 6-7 hours. Would have gone faster if we would have just dropped out the IRS in the first place. Well a good lesson learned. Myself and a buddy did it with a couple of jacks and a couple of rachets. Not a bad project, and learn a lot about the suspension. I can see why people are switching to a 14mm bolt instead of the 12mm. Its got a lot of play in there.

The car looks and feels a hundred times better with the H&R's, Ill post some new pics tommorow after I go get it aligned and cleaned up!

TTT-

Can you tell me part#'s of the springs you got... I was unsure how the front tires would be since they stick so far out being 9.5"

Can you post a good pic of what the front looks like.

Thanks a lot!
Rog

Users who are viewing this thread