18" BBS RK PLASMA wheels w/335/30/18 nitto's

Nurotxn

Established Member
I also have 2 OEM chromies with 2 AFS 10.5" rears. Fronts are original F1s 14k on em. The rears have Nitto DRs with about 1k miles, 1 burnout. I can have new ones put on by having an accidental "road hazard" occur :rolleyes:

Bl4ckedoutc0bra

Established Member
Nurotxn said:
I also have 2 OEM chromies with 2 AFS 10.5" rears. Fronts are original F1s 14k on em. The rears have Nitto DRs with about 1k miles, 1 burnout. I can have new ones put on by having an accidental "road hazard" occur :rolleyes:

Be careful, they're technically not supposed to give you certificates for Drag Radials... They might try and weasel out of giving you new tires.

Nurotxn

Established Member
Bl4ckedoutc0bra said:
Be careful, they're technically not supposed to give you certificates for Drag Radials... They might try and weasel out of giving you new tires.

got a hook up, I'll be okay :rockon:

BradN01

Yes, it's factory paint
Established Member
Might as well shoot me the PM on the price too...... God I love those wheels.......

milleniumgt

Established Member
Oso said:
I'll get you a new set and ship them to you cheaper than you can find them.

How much could you get me those Nitto 335/30/18 Drag Radials for??? And can you send me a pic of the rear of your car with these on it??? Very interested. Do you know for sure that they will fit up under a '00 GT without rubbing??? Just bought 2 18"x10.5" AFS '03s and NEED tires... VERY interested.

Last edited:

slosnake

Established Member
Originally Posted by Oso
I'll get you a new set and ship them to you cheaper than you can find them.

Interested in a new set as well!!!! PM me!!

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
If these are still for sale send me a PM on the price, I have 18" afs wheels on mine right now, been thinking of changing, but not sure yet.

Users who are viewing this thread