17x9/17x10 Anthracite Deep Dish 10th anniversaries

RustyRodder

Fauxbra powered
Established Member
1 set of four (4) OEwheels Deep Dish 17x9/17x10 anthracite/Gunmetal 10th anniversary wheels with tires

The color is close to the anthracite of many other manufacturers. Wheels have NO curb rash or lip damage. paint is free of scratches, major discoloration, or any of the like. the ONLY blemish i can find is a 1/4" chip next to the centercap that firestone did when mounting the tires.

Tires are:

255/40 Nitto 555 fronts. These tires are still above the wear bars, and could be used for another season, pending your driving style and habits. no plugs or patches.

315/35 sumitomo rears. Have about 7,000 miles on them. Pleny of tread life left. No plugs or patches. Have some minor marks on the sidewall from rubbing my fender. Had these checked out, and none are deep enough to cause any concern.

Wheels come with 2 sets of centercaps: the OEwheels originals, and a set of brushed aluminum caps (pictured). I dont currently have any closeups off of the car- I had not planned on selling, and the car is in storage. If there is any serious interest, I will go take them off and get better shots.

DSC02004.jpg

DSC03310.jpg

alex4-1.jpg

DSC01799.jpg

DSC03311.jpg

cut3C.jpg

Asking 550. Willing to meet within a reasonable distance from Albany, NY. Will ship at buyers expense.

Users who are viewing this thread