17x10.5" wheel fitment - sorry to ask but search isn't working anymore?

D-Con

...Rather have a Buick?
Established Member
Like I said, don't know why, but search isn't working at all for me, so I have to ask what's likely been asked and answered a thousand times. My eyes hurt from manually scanning threads.

Looking at buying a set of the 10.5" FR500 replicas to go with 555R 315's. I don't want to roll my wheel well lips. Will the tires clear with just the bolt mod or do I need to stick with 17x9" wheels? Is there a difference with 10.5" wheels marked "deep dish" or not? What backspace/offset should I be looking for to have correct fitment, if it is possible?

No spring or suspension mods.

Thanks for any help!

Adam

RI-SVT

TVS Powered
Established Member
you will be fine, nitto's run a bit smaller 315's here and 10.5
20140919_170755.jpg

D-Con

...Rather have a Buick?
Established Member
Thank You,

Hope you don't mind my doubts; it looks like it might rub if the suspension compresses a bit?

Anyone have an excellent shot like that with a 9" wheel for comparison? I'd like to see the difference.

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
The 10.5s will clear just fine without having to roll the fenders. I am running these with a spacer that pushes them out further and still have no clearance issues. I had bfg drag radials and now I have the nittos both in a 315. They both clear the stock fenders with ease.

cj428mach

Established Member
It'll fit just fine. I've had to cobras with 2 different sets of 17 x 10.5 reps with nitto 555R with no rubbing, no spacers, no low profile irs bolts.

Users who are viewing this thread