17x10.5 AFS Rears w/BFG Drag Radials (315/35-17)

Albert SVT

Established Member
I have a pair of used, slight factory blemished, AFS rims and BFG drag radials for sale. Rims are 17x10.5 03-04 Cobra clones and the drag radials are 315/35-17.

I did maybe 10 1/4 mile passes on these tires and some street use, so there's still a decent amount of tread left on them. I bought the rims off of ebay from AFS direct. They were factory blemished rims with a little bend on the lip of each of the rims. Around the little bends you can also see a little wrinkling of the chrome. Purely cosmetic. The rims function perfectly with no loss of tire pressure or anything.

Also, I had picked up a nail in one of the BFGs. The nail was in the center of the tread and I had it plugged. No issues afterward with the tire (no tire pressure loss, etc.).

Other than the things I mentioned above, the rims and tires are in great shape. I also replaced the hideous AFS centercaps with the Ford SVT ones.

Looking for $250 for both rims and tires. Local pickup only. I live in Irvine, CA. Best to reach me via email at [email protected]

Image085.jpg

Image089.jpg

Image090.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread