*****17K orig mile 97 Cobra w/Polished Vortech T Trim, pics inside,CLEAN*****

redfire03 svt

Established Member
This 97 Blacked out Cobra has 18,900K original miles and I have all documentation on the car with a clean carfax. It is in mint condition, the original floor matts have never even been sat on. I have the SVT certificate along with the original window sticker and all maintenance receipts.

_DSC0326.gif

_DSC0278.gif

_DSC0262.gif

_DSC0283.gif

_DSC0286.gif

_DSC0301.gif

_DSC0323.gif

_DSC0313.gif

_DSC0310.gif

_DSC0301.gif

_DSC0264.gif

The cobra has the following mods : Polished Vortech T Trim w/all supporting upgrades purchased brand new from Vortech less than 500 miles ago (3 year warranty) Supercharged at 16,500 miles when I bought it, Freshly rebuilt rear end with FRPP 3.55 gears, Aluminum D/S, Steeda Adjustable lower control arms (weight jackers), Steeda upper control arms (New), Mac 3" catback (new), Bassani SS offroad X, MPH 4" Boost Pipe (New), 5.0 Shifter, S281 Spoiler (new), Anthracite Deep Dish Bullits with 315-35-17.

This cobra has been Dyno Tuned by the best, MPH Performance in Atlanta GA. They have won 5.0 KOTS numerous times. Extra's that will come with the car are: stock 97 cobra rims with tires (excellent condition), stock upper/lower control arms, stock CAI, stock shifter, car cover, stock D/S and all the stock goodies that were pulled off when the Cobra was supercharged 500 miles ago.

The Cobra is in excellent condition mechanically and cosmetically. It blows ice cold a/c.

$16,000

Craig
404-641-7595
[email protected]

Last edited:

Blue04Oval

Established Member
How much boost? Any numbers? Looks fun as hell to drive. Very clean COBRA, bump for you

redfire03 svt

Established Member
I have since replaced the blacks wheels with the stock ones and put the black fuel door back on. The rear end also has spacers on now which made the stock rims flush with the fender. It looks much better IMO. The car is one hell of a sleeper minus the ridiculously loud whistle coming from the T Trim.

Users who are viewing this thread